Our Search Engine Optimization Process
After conducting extensive research, we begin making technical changes. This includes refining meta tags, internal linking, title tags, and much more. We proceed to gain links from influential sites through our tried and tested formula in order to boost your rank.
The Value of SEO
Increased local traffic on relevant keywords.
The value of organic search traffic cannot be overstated. Capture clients who are in the research phase of their journey but who are reluctant to convert on paid ads during their search. These individuals are more willing to trust organic results as they signify brand dependability, experience, and reputation.
Climb the Ranks by the Book
SEO services done right.
All Boost Marketing’s set-up, research, backlinking, and techniques are in accordance with the rules, guidelines, and SEO best practices. This ensures the longevity of your results and keeps your website in good standing with Google’s ever changing search ranking algorithm.
Important SEO Facts
Research rarely extends past page 1.
Nearly 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine, and with over 80% of search users ignoring paid ads, you can begin to see how SEO may be a good idea. With 2/3 searchers never going past the first page, it is imperative to place your business high in the rankings in order to receive quality local traffic.
Here are a few answers to some common questions you might have.
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO refers to the practice of helping to drive targeted traffic from a search engines search results page to your website by means of optimizing your website for certain keyword terms.
- Why are Google Rankings so important? In short it helps get way more potential clients on your website. With almost 70% of all website traffic starting with a Google search it's imperative that your website is optimized to get better placement in Google. Those sites not being optimized are losing out on targeted traffic and are behind the game for sure.
- What does Boost Marketing do to try and get me rankings? We will work with you to determine what products and services you wish to have more exposure for on your website to help garner higher rankings in Google and potentially more traffic and leads. We will perform a wide range of items from tweaking html code, proper heading, title and description tags, optimizing images, enhancing load times where we can, proper alt tags, offsite links and much much more.
- What results has Boost Marketing seen for it's clients? We have seen unbelievable results for our clients. From higher local rankings in Google to increased website traffic and more leads. Our clients that have been using our website optimization service as part of their overall marketing plan can attest to the success it helps them achieve. Website Optimization is a must have for any serious business or business professional.
- Will you guarantee me #1 rankings in Google? Unfortunately nobody can guarantee you #1 rankings in Google. If they do, beware as they are not being honest with you. We have been performing SEO work for our clients for close to 15 years now. Googles algorithms change constantly. There is an increasing amount of competition everywhere. We do guarantee we will take your un-optimized site, optimize it for specific keyword terms and get your site ranking in Google when it never did previously.
- What is the Google Business Listing Optimization? This is separate from standard search optimization; this form of SEO ranks you higher in the Google suggested businesses box, when individuals search for specific products or services you are more likely to rank above your competitor’s business listings. A high rating mixed with a high ranking in the Google Business section offers a higher potential to bring in more leads.
- Will I be guaranteed leads?
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee you leads. We do guarantee you that your site will rank higher in Google than it did before it was optimized by us. This in turn will lend itself to garnering more targeted traffic and potentially more leads. Remember SEO should be part of your overall marketing strategy and not the only marketing you do.
- What are localized 'keyword terms'? A keyword term would be something that an end user going to Google might type in to find something. As an example, if you were a Mortgage Broker in Calgary that specialized in Mortgages for First Time Home Buyers we would possibly try and optimize your site for the keyword term 'Mortgages for First Time Home Buyers in Calgary'. The localized part would refer to the geographic location your business does work in.
- What happens if I cancel my SEO Service? If you cancel your Google Rankings service with us your website will start to slide in the Google rankings and will be less and less visible. So when people do searches online your website will rank lower and therefore you'll have less traffic and likely less leads coming your way. This is why we encourage people to start setting aside some of their monthly marketing budget and put it towards website optimization.
- When can I expect to see better search results? The initial SEO process takes approx. 7-10 business days to complete from the time we start. Then it might take Google a few weeks after that to start indexing your site and then over time those rankings should hopefully continue to rise.
- Will I only rank on 3 keyword terms? No you will definitely rank on many other keyword terms. As a start point we need to work with you to determine a baseline so 3 keyword terms is the baseline. Your site will definitely rank on similar terms and most often many others.
- Is there a contract? Yes. For our SEO service as there is so much work that goes into it there is a minimum 6 month contract. Google search engine optimization can pay off really well vs doing paid ads and other forms of marketing but it takes time and this is not a get rich quick scheme. Like anything else you need to have realistic expectations.
Browse Other Services
Add to your foundation of online success with our related digital marketing services:
Accreditations & Certifications
We're proud to be accredited by the following organizations: