Get Up To $2,400 Off Your Website
You could be eligible to receive a free 8-10 page website.
Boost Marketing is a verified web design provider and can help your business secure a web design grant! There are various Canadian programs to choose from. Our team can provide consultation services to help you put forward an application to get the full grant.
Digital Adoption Grant FAQs
Check details below to see if you qualify.
- Eligibility Requirements
You can get funding through CDAP if your business:
is a for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives)
is registered or incorporated
is consumer-facing (sells goods and services directly to end consumers)
has at least one employee (other than the owner) OR had at least $30,000 in annual revenue in the most recent tax year
commits to maintaining a digital adoption strategy for six months
agrees to participate in follow-up surveys, share data about the experience, and have its name published as a grant recipient
Your business is not eligible if it is:
a corporate chain, franchise or registered charity
a representative of a multi-level marketing company
a brokerage firm, such as real estate agents, investment advisors, insurance agents, etc.
a business that is engaged in online reselling or drop-shipping reliant on third-party suppliers
a wholesale or distribution business and manufacturer (unless you sell directly to consumers)
- Application Process You can apply in 4 easy steps!
Step 1: Create your account.
Step 2: Confirm your eligibility.
Step 3: Work with a digital advisor from Boost Marketing to develop your digital adoption plan.
Step 4: Submit your digital adoption plan to receive your grant payment.
- What Costs Are Covered? How can you use your grant?
- To develop a new e-commerce website or add functionality to your existing site (e.g. online reservation/booking tools, online ordering systems, electronic payments)Redesign of an existing site is not eligible
- To install an e-commerce platform (including subscription fees/costs)
- To hire a consultant to help with digital marketing strategies for your e-commerce store that could include activities such as website search optimization and social media advertising.Your grant cannot be used solely for search engine marketing or social media advertising; such uses must be tied to an overall e-commerce implementation plan and not a standalone item
- To track and manage inventory and sales, market to customers, offer discounts, maintain a loyalty program, or increase cyber security using e-commerce software
- To pay up to 20% of the total cost of hardware and software
Eligible costs must be directly tied to the sale of goods and services online.
- What Costs Are NOT Covered?
- Internet connectivity
- Shipping of goods purchased through the e-commerce platform
- Purchases made prior to grant approval
- Renewal of digital services such as domain names or software subscriptions (including existing e-commerce subscriptions)
- Signage and printing
- Logo redesign and rebranding
- Owner's salary or current employee salary for executing the project
- Purchase of land, buildings or vehicles
- Intangible assets such as goodwill, whether capitalized or expensed
- Depreciation or amortization expenses
- Interest on invested capital, bonds or debentures
- Bond discount
- Monthly mortgage, loan and/or rent payments
- Refinancing of an existing debt
- Losses on investments, bad debts and any other debts
- Fines or penalties
- Fees for administrators, including payments to any member or officer of the business’s board of directors
- Opportunity costs
- Hospitality and entertainment costs
- Franchise fees and/or franchise license costs
- Lobbyist fees
- New capital expenditures
- Consulting fees for submission of CDAP application or any costs not related to the acquisition or set-up of technology solutions
Benefits of Building with Boost Marketing
The Boost Marketing website and network is forward thinking, sites are custom and not built using WordPress templates:
Get A $15,000 Consultation Grant
Business analysis, strategy and development.
Boost Marketing takes time to learn your company’s needs and wants, as well as popular products and services. Our team strives to develop a deep brand understanding, and from there selects the most suitable digital platform(s), tools and systems. We provide detailed reports and advice to increase your businesses digital efficiency.
Powerful & Secure Hosting Services
Constant updates & intelligent support.
Boost Marketing provides cost efficient hosting with a wide variety of services and support bundled into one convenient package. Hosting includes SSL Security, site-map, software updates, formatting updates, and responsiveness checks. Ability to extract CSV lead forms, internal website analytics, and a custom easy-to-navigate back-end.
Highly Responsive Web Pages
Seamless navigation on any device.
More and more users browse on their cellphone or tablet as their primary device. Having a website that is only friendly on desktop simply does not cut it. Our team strives to create sites that look and feel great on any device so you never lose a potential client to compatibility issues.
Browse Other Services
Add to your foundation of online success with our related digital marketing services:
Accreditations & Certifications
We're proud to be accredited by the following organizations: